Our hall is a beautifully appointed wooden heritage building, set in a glorious hillside landscape. As a community-owned asset it has a long history of serving the community of Glendaruel, Colintraive and wider Cowal. With a stage, capacity for a hundred, a catering kitchen, and meeting room the hall can cater for any event or series of events.
- Just off the A886:
- Access by Key lock-code supplied in line with booking T&C’s
- Main hall with stage
- Wooden panelled hall with wooden eaved roof
- Stage, with access doors stage right and stage left
- Small Meeting room to stage left, with access from stage and from main hall
- Catering kitchen:
- Crockery and Kettles, linen & Cutlery (no pots or pans)
- Cooker and 2 Fridges.
- Able & Disabled access toilets
- Heating system
- PA system
- Car parking to front of building
- Small green space at the rear.